Know Me Better is a weekly event hosted by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week, she will pick five questions to answer.
This week's questions:
1. What was the last thing that made you cry?
While most men claim that they are "strong" and "never cry", I on the other hand, cried after watching 'Les Miserables' few weeks ago. Who wouldn't cry after watching Fantine, Gavroche, Eponine, the members of the Friends of ABC, and et cetera die anyway?
2. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
I absolutely hate scooping dog poop. It was actually okay a few months ago when we had only one Min Pin until my mom adopted 4 more.
3. What is your favorite form of exercise?
Probably dancing (on the dance floor, school, bathroom, et cetera).
4. What is your current desktop picture?
The default desktop picture in my VAIO. Well, I've never really changed my desktop picture ever since the world began.
5. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
In no particular order: Egypt, Greece, and Rome. I'm dying to go to any of those places someday.
Please leave a comment/link to your own Know Me Better post, or share your answers in the comment box.